HiCare is Huawei’s professional customer service app that the company made for the support and assistance of their customers. It provides the User Manual about your device in every aspect, and Customer Feedbacks, Warranty Status, Hotline Number, etc. So, This is the app you definitely want to install your device if you’re looking for some after-sale services. With this app you can communicate with Huawei’s support assistant to solve your problems instantly and also, you can browse Huawei Forum and find some threads easily which is related to your device and share the experience with other phone users. You can Download Huawei HiCare app’s latest version directly in this post.
If you purchase the device from the Official Store or authorized dealer you’ll get company warranty for your device. Through this app you can check your warranty status too. Also, you can check out the latest software update availability for your device by selecting it manually without doing hard steps.
You only have to do the steps: Log In to the app > Select Country/Region > Agree with the User Agreement and Privacy Notice > Update > Request Update > Apply > Checking for New System Update > Download and then Install it. So, no worries about the steps. Just select them one by one and be patient.
1. Your phone’s User Manual (If you want to get a quick guide about your phone? You don’t need to find your hard copy of User Manual that included in the phone box)
2. Service Centers Info (It finds local service centers contact information for you)
3. Hotline Number (Local hotline number for contact. If you have any problems or guide to know regarding your device)
4. Problem & Feedback Report (You can personally email to the Huawei if you ever have problems or common issues with your device or model)
5. Forum (When you Sign up with an app. You can share your experience, problems, feedback with Huawei Forum)
1. Some countries/regions added to the Live Chat support. So you can join Live with Huawei agent to get customer service.
2. Showing your e-warranty card with device status.
3. Bug fixes and optimization.
Download Huawei HiCare APK:
- Huawei_HiCare 18.104.22.1682
- Huawei_HiCare 22.214.171.1246
- Huawei_HiCare 126.96.36.1992
- Huawei_HiCare 188.8.131.529
- Huawei_HiCare 184.108.40.2065
- Huawei_HiCare 220.127.116.113
It’s easy. You only have to do a few things.
1. Download the HiCare APK from the provided link and save it to your device.
2. You must enable “Unknown Sources” from security settings. (If you don’t know how to enable it? Just go to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Just touch on the box in front of it).
3. Open-File Manager on your phone. And locate the position that you saved the APK.
4. Tap on it and follow the on-screen steps. And wait until its complete the process.
5. Make sure to Sign-up and enjoy the services!
In this post, we provided direct links to download the HiCare app. So, If you have face any trouble with it. Just let us know in the comment section.